Performance Marketing Expert Role
Studio27 is an Full service digital marketing company started in 2015, and since than we are growing, we offer our services to startups, msme’s and multinational, Studio27 is a state-of-the-art digital agency that understands and bringing value to their clients, increasing sales and customer loyalty are the key drivers of growth for us.
As an Performance Marketing Expert with our company, you will be a part of crafting and implementing a strategy for Studio27 Clients so that they are performing well in search and display. You need to use best industry practices to identify keywords that clients should focus on and come up with new exciting strategies for CRO, CTR, ROAS. Knowing what information is already on the web, the skillset to show creativity when creating new campaigns that drives results (ROI) are indispensable to succeed in this role.
Our team can’t wait to start working with you, we are offering Work from home till December
You can find more information about us (Studio27) on our website, or in the social networks.
- The Performance Marketing Expert will be responsible for the plan and setup of campaigns for Potential and Existing clients.
- Create a comprehensive Strategy & Reporting framework to set and evaluate goals for every campaign.
- Track and report KPIs across all acquisition channels to optimize ROI, including highlighting potential investment tradeoffs between channels.
- Prepare & Analyse the reports for client fortnightly & monthly review meetings
- Proficiency in Google Analytics to optimize and improve campaign performance.
- Curate insights from GA4, GTM, Google Ads Manager, LinkedIn Business Manager, Facebook Ads Manager and other tools on customer segmentation and journey.
- Validate optimisation hypotheses through periodic A/B testing. Drive continuous improvement and optimization through experimentation, conversion rate optimization, retention, and re-engagement initiatives.
- Analyse and use conversion tracking data to further optimise and develop campaigns
- Keep a tight grip on the market and competitor analysis to discover new opportunities and implement relevant changes
- Optional: Adept at scaling campaigns via multiple platforms such as but not limited to Google Search & Display Ads as well as Facebook Ads, Snapchat Ads, OTT platform ads,
- Additional knowledge of Ad-Exchanges like Vserv, Komli, Tyroo, Affle, Resultrix, AdChakra, DSPs like DV-360, MiQ, In-Mobi, Revx, content platforms like Taboola, outbrain, remarketing platforms like Criteo, Adroll etc will be a deal breaker.
- Creative Inputs/Ideations for the campaigns would be an added advantage.
- Manage day to day client communication along with responding to client requests, deliverables and priorities.
- Work cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams to define and establish campaign workflows.
- Good Understanding of funnels and campaigns structure.
- Ensure work is prioritised and implemented based on agreed deadlines
- 2-3 years of experience in managing Google, Facebook, Linkedin is must Native, DSP, Programmatic campaigns can be added advantage
- Fundamental Adwords certification, Facebook Blueprint certification is must.
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on experience in MS Office and other relevant office tools
- Previous experience in a similar role (Agency Preferable)
- Smart, motivated, results-driven, and analytical individual