- Position: Senior – Sr. SEO Executive
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Thane, Mumbai
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Minimum Education: Graduate with relevant Experience (**We Value Skills over Degree, College Drop-Outs are accepted😃)
- Minimum Relevant Experience Required: 3+ years experience
At Studio27, we are looking for a experienced, passionate SEO Executive to join our team, who is career oriented & believe in long term relationship.
As a Sr. SEO Executive, you’ll be involved in the Ranking the Clients website on top of SERP, to achieve you need to conduct through SEO Audit and identify the potential to help the page rank on the SERP, while doing SEO, Content is the main pillar of the scope so you need to be active in connecting with bloggers and engage them to write content for the site we are promoting.
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Conducting on-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Optimization of content.
- Keeping up to date with developments in SEM.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or Information Technology.
- Proven experience in Software testing
- Good oral and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Good team player who can work efficiently with minimal supervision
**We Value Skills over Degree, College Drop-Outs are accepted😃