Trusted by TOP BRANDS
Our Secret sause
Minimilistic UI/UX Approach
Right Technology Selection
Easy Prototype & Testing
Testing Sprint Cycles
Technologies we Use
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website in search engine results for relevant searches. In other words, SEO is the process of improving the ranking of a website in the search engine results page. It is a long-term investment, which can bring you a lot of traffic, leads and sales.
The short answer is “yes”. Obviously, the longer answer is more complicated, so let’s break it down. First you need to know that SEO is not just about getting more traffic. Your ultimate goal as a business owner should be to get more leads. That’s what really matters. A lead is a name and email address of any visitor who has taken action on your website and asked for more information.
SEO is the process of optimizing content for higher rankings in search engines. SEO helps a business achieve high rankings by increasing the number of ranking factors, which are then used to determine the relevancy and authority of your pages. Google uses over 200 ranking factors, such as backlinks and load speed, that are determined by a website’s content.
The top result for any given query will be the most relevant result because it received an extremely high number of ranking factors and it’s seen as an authoritative source (provided it’s well-written).
To succeed at SEO, you need to ensure that your content ranks highly when people search for specific keywords and can improve your site’s authority by writing more in-depth articles and maintaining relationships with Bloggers.
You’re going to have to take a good look at what your customers are searching for on Google to find businesses just like yours. The first step is using either SEM Rush (this tool gives out keywords based on search queries) or Google Keyword Planner (a free and easy-to-use tool that assists with assessing how many people search for a particular word monthly).
In order to do this, load up one of these tools and enter a term that you think people would use to find your business online. You’ll then be served a whole host of related keyword suggestions including their monthly search volume.
If your website isn’t ranking on Google, there are a few reasons why that could be. But first, head to Google and run a “site:” search for your website.
Your website may be indexed if you are able to view its web pages in response to an input query. Keywords that might influence your website not being ranked includes:
- Your site is new. It’s authority is virtually nonexistent and it has a lot to prove before you can hope to rank for competitive search queries. You can’t launch a website and expect to immediately leap up in the ranks; you need to slowly but surely build your way up!
- Your content doesn’t match the searcher’s intent or lacks in-depth analysis. You need to ensure that the pages you serve are better than, or at least equal to, what’s already ranking.
If you don’t see any of your website’s pages listed, this means that they have likely not been indexed. The cause of this issue could include any one of the following reasons:
- Your website is inaccessible to search engines (mostly because it contains a robots.txt file and/or Noindex tags). Fix the problem causing this inaccessibility, and you will see your site show up on search engines.
- Your site has recently launched and link-building efforts are only just beginning. Optimization is the next step, which starts with implementing Google Search Console to submit your site for indexing. This will ensure that you stay in control of where your website ranks and get the best results possible.
- Your site was penalized for violating Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. This is rare, but it could have happened if you were using some seriously black-hat SEO tactics. If this is the case, we recommend following up with your expert to help fix any issues with your website.
Have an awesome app idea & not sure how to get started?
Our team has the rich industry experience to develope business centruc apps.