Job description for SEO Executive
- Position: Senior – Jr. SEO Executive
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Thane, Mumbai
- Salary: Best in Industry
- Minimum Education: Graduate with relevant Experience (**We Value Skills over Degree, College Drop-Outs are accepted😃)
- Minimum Relevant Experience Required: 1+ years experience
At Studio27, we are looking for a passionate individual who is driven by search engine algorithms and can be an ideal candidate for Jr. SEO Executive to join our team, and align his/her career in the field of Digital Marketing.
As a Jr. SEO Executive, you’ll be involved in Managing the tasks for client’s websites and help them Rank on top of Google and Bing SERP, to achieve you need to conduct through SEO Audit and identify the potential opportunity to help the page rank on the SERP, while doing SEO, Content is the main pillar of the scope so we expect you to master the art of content curation from this role
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Conducting on-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Optimization of content.
- Keeping up to date with developments in SEM.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science or Information Technology.
- Proven experience in Software testing
- Good oral and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- Good team player who can work efficiently with minimal supervision
**We Value Skills over Degree, College Drop-Outs are accepted😃