We are looking for an experienced Sr. Visual Designer to join our team.
Experience: 5 years
- Provide visual design direction to the design team by actively taking part in UX strategy development, client meetings, design reviews, and architecture discussions
- Strong understanding of UX design processes, Usability best practices, Usability Principles etc
- Ability resent design decisions to the stakeholders that are backed up by strong experience design principles and rationale.
- Have a keen eye for details and design a visual experience system that exhibits the highest levels of quality, efficiency, consistency, scalability, and innovation
- Partner closely with junior designers to help them work through tough problems. Support them when they escalate design decisions that need backing
- Being responsible for performance & quality for the team.
- An awesome and positive attitude, growth mindset, entrepreneurial spirit, and innovative approach
- Expert in Figma
- Solid portfolio demonstrating problem solving, creativity, and visual design competence
- Experience or familiarity with designing for accessibility standards
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced design process
- Strong collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments where boundaries aren’t clearly defined.
- Ability to manage multiple tracks of work
- Proficiency working with Design Systems